Welcome to Aspley Guise & Woburn Sands Golf Club we can't wait for you to experience our great course and warm welcome. In anticipation of your arrival and to help you once you have arrived please take note of the following information.
- If the carpark is full then there is more carparking available in the recreation ground carpark. Exit the club carpark and follow the road road to the left.
- When you arrive please make your way to the Pro-Shop to check in, the entrance to the shop is round the back of the clubhouse.
- The changing rooms are on the ground floor with lockers available for daily use. We don't provide towels so please bring one with you if you need to.
- The bar and catering facilties are on the first floor. Current catering service times are 08:30-15:30 and the bar operates until all golfers have returned from the course. The club, with the exception of the shop, is cashless, so payment is only accepted by card.
- Whilst out on the course please keep up with the group ahead and let faster groups play through.
- A number of public footpaths and bye ways cross the course, be aware of signage on the course advising of this. Walker and vehicles have right of way!
- Repair pitchmarks, replace divots and rake bunkers, if we all do out bit the course will be better for everyone.
- We are currently operating the 90 degree rule which is shown below.
- Stakes and/or ropes are in place to help direct foot flow and in particular trolleys. Please do not take trolleys in between stakes.
- The 9th hole brings you back to the clubhouse should you need to make use of the toilet facilities or top up with drinks, snacks or balls from the pro-shop.
- Footpaths and bye ways come into play on the course, please to note of any signange positioned around teeing areas advising golfers of these.
- After your round the shoe clean compressor is located at the side of the clubhouse.
- Whilst our dress code is quite relaxed we do ask that dirty and wet clothing/footwear is changed before coming upstairs to the bar.
- Non audible use of mobile phones permitted within the clubhouse please consider other club users and take calls outside the main lounge/bar areas. Audible use of phones on the course should be for emergencies only.
- Our team is on hand to ensure you enjoy your visit, please ask any member of the team for any assistance you may require.
- For visitor health & safety information please click here.
- If you really enjoyed your visit why not pop into the office to enquire about membership.
- Golf Cart and Ride on Buggy Policy
We hope you enjoy your visit.